Prolog
It will take a while to fill up these pages. But, each day is a beginning ...
As Gartenfan and amateur gardener I click diverse and interesting topics on the Internet have come across. Sometimes I've been read literally. Information, opinions, experiments and research in particular on the ground have captivated me. Wage observations that I made myself have been or are in some places very seriously - and unknown to me until then - explored and discussed. had repeatedly and there was cross-connections with different priorities, not at all until then that I really connected.
With this blog I would now like to try to reflect the different aspects on the ground and sort. First, in a loose and unstructured episode I collect information of the different Art is perhaps more of it later.
quasi the "germ cells" of the issues are: agricultural chemicals after Justus von Liebig, Biodynamic Agriculture of Rudolf Steiner, EM by Teruo Higa, Permaculture by Bill Mollison, humus by Annie France-Harrar, Terra Preta to Haiko Pieplow - somehow seems zusammenzuhängen everything (which is missing me, is an approach to the subject mycorrhizal (Albert Bernhard Frank).
But it is certainly a long (Wierig) he way ...
If by chance an expert or an ambitious amateur, or the one other area should find their way here, I ask for comment or contact us. And I am happy to guest posts. Maybe because the whole thing is here slightly enriched professional.
Thank
0 comments:
Post a Comment