Despite the bad reputation of Engelbert-Bohn-school in Karlsruhe, I was already on the first day of school very positively nice about the atmosphere and the
Teachers surprised. Although to date is from some random and awkward, since the teachers do not know exactly what to teach us why, but they make the Most of it. In the Karlsruhe PDK two classes have come together, which are staffed with 17 students, between 17 and 29 years and a variety of qualifications. This mixture can result in one or another situation, once a highly explosive atmosphere. Most of all we learn in the vocational areas (BFK). Projects, endless discussions, presentations and case tasks here are not uncommon. In the first half year we have mainly basic things such as market / and business forms, human resource planning, training, laws and wage and salary statement made by. I am also interested the teaching of English. Compared to high school, vocational school is a breeze. Despite that I have never ranked among the best students, I was able to consistently achieve very good grades in the area in all vocational and general subjects. All in all, the weekly day of school is a highlight of the week, because you can leave the business day behind itself and share its experiences with other PDK'lern.
0 comments:
Post a Comment