Thursday, November 25, 2010

Streaming Southpark On Ipod

Did the old man more than they have betrayed us?

Sometimes I wonder whether one new idea makes because you have new information and would allow for assessment of new old observations, or whether it really is a mental development.

The subject land is clearly a fascinating subject, if not the most exciting of all. And a central "entry point" there is not definitive. Different groups, different perspectives, different schools of thought gets to know, man, immerse yourself in this exciting topic. There seems in fact "only" to prevail in establishing that we use our land, rape extinguish. And that this will be in due course a very important global issue, because it actually already is a world wide problem. There seems to exist also in it, is that the subject of humus formation is not yet fully explored or understood. Soil formation, geologically, yes, but the life-sustaining humus decrypted apparently still not really complete, even if some groups have to imagine the knowing side.

most exciting I think for the moment the project France-Harrar. Here, try some very ambitious Enthusiasts, a forgotten for decades, knowledge of the researcher couple Raoul Harrar and Anni revive France-Harrar. And along the way to recover all of the healing Mikrobenmix Edaphon-Impfziegels. Very exciting is the development and well worth reading is associated with this project forum. The development of the forum posts is even more exciting than the incredible wealth of information that are gathered there.

a similarly exciting and, in my sound "base League" is for me the now almost mainstream ascended issue of Terra Preta. Also there is a very sound background information are often very vague, and in any case few and far between. This theme is how It seems to be controlled, from the purely practical side. It's not completely understood, or white but notes that it works. And it's worth it just here to follow the few serious discussions the longer term. Signed me up - not so much the review, but - a discussion of a Holzkohle-/Terra-Preta-Beitrag a blog made interesting and thoughtful.

brings me to my actual thoughts.
in my sandy soil I think every now and then tile shards. That was always like that. And unlike the many quartz pebbles, which inevitably rise gradually from the ground, I could not even read the earlier found pottery shards. Grandma always said "No, are to remain in it. "Sometimes it is so that old memories appear again until you have a practical relevance to it. And now, after reading the recent blog comment, I wonder something about which I recently have not even thought have. Again and again I find in the garden soil old, rusty iron parts. Sometimes I can not tell what it once was, so long must have been already in the ground. Sometimes I see nails, hinges, bolts, so all parts somehow attached to any (stable) door was. And I always thought the (Ancients) have tossed the wood into the compost and the iron is just still there. But now I read in a comment (And I cross this compound had already read somewhere once before, unfortunately I find no longer the resource) that it is the iron-bearing surface, which gives rise to these (our) humus - as new Erkenntinis, which was recently demonstrated. So I can see everything at once rusty stuff, which I find really getting back into the garden soil, entirely different.

And I really wonder what the ancients knew, without telling us? (They have been ashamed to share something that was not 'prove' themselves and therefore it has been forgotten?) No idea ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment