Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Can U Get High Off Benzonatate

conversation with a Pleiadians ..., Part 1

Mr. Tripko: Hi, nice video. How do you know so much? If you Alaj? Message ...

Alaj: Hello ... , Yes I am Alaj.

Mr. Tripko: It's hard to believe that they are a real alien who lives here on Earth.
can you tell me a little closer to that? Know They Billy Meier? Do you have the contact?
He claims he ever had contact with the Pleiades? What do you know?

Alaj: Billy Meier had contact with Pleiadians are not in the Galactic Confederacy. There are several Pleiadians and there are aliens passing themselves for Pleiadians.
spiritual Pleiadians We would never have contact with such people.
has now become a cult there to talk about birth control. I myself was there and I've listened to lectures. It can also read on the internet on their side.
And if you look even reads a few sentences how this alleged Pleiadians speak, you will see how negative, arrogant and cocky, he's talking about. This has nothing to do with us. Furthermore, these had behaubtet Meier that he was the only one in the world of contact and strain all the other spinner ... The truth is that there are already thousands of people are the contacts with extraterrestrials and that had more positive than he ....

Mr. Tripko: Thanks for the info.
For me Billy was quite a bit suspect.
The theories simply did not fit into a technically and spiritually well-developed group of aliens.
Well, we just go for you.
Do you think that the thing is invented?
I think she has staged a large extent, from which Group or organization whatsoever - it can only be Billy, who personally profit from this proposal in the form of fame, recognition, etc. Maybe
is a grain of truth in the whole thing in there that Billy (or other organizations) but for his ego . Purposes abused.

But basically I have right now then yes contact with extraterrestrials.
I help you information that could convince me that? After all, Pleiadians
travel light years to the Galaxy.
coming your colleagues, if I can even express it, also came for a visit?
Phil Schneider (if known), said that the planet was attacked the Pleiadians?

Alaj: So first of all .... The Pleiades are a star system in which thousands of planets. Not one. So this is one of the popular Phil Schneider Mißinformation.
And they are all designed differently and in different dimensions. There is a small group of Pleiadians the Abtrünige, but otherwise are all so highly developed that there is no negative energy can rankommen.

With Meier I would not employ me. This sect is only interested in money. You need only read their website, then you 8iest what I mean. Especially the place where they write how much does the membership ... as a passive member ....

best is that you hear your consciousness, then you can see everything as it really is, have your own experience and knowledge and can recognize people like me without asking for a "proof" ...

Pleiadians not come "to visit" ... We have always been here .... Even before this Erdzivilisation originated on Earth. And not only we but also thousands of other breeds.

Mr. Tripko: Absolutely true what you write, but I'm also a bit critical. Today we are very often misinformiert, either for fun or deliberately.
Billy Meier I have from the beginning rather not deemed credible.

I wanted to add just a little knowledge, my knowledge. What are
higher dimensions, which is the Galactic Federation, which is to keep men from the reptilian?
you ever had contact with the reptilian?

So thanks again for your answers. At least I
see that (fortunately) there are Pleiadians, which have nothing to do with that Meier and his ideas.

A good night yet.
greeting

0 comments:

Post a Comment