Saturday, April 19, 2008

Online Janam Kundli Made

Part 2, Part 1

RK: Alex, could you maybe start a little about yourself and your background to tell?

AC: ... so my background is diverse. Like many people I've done a lot of different things. I'm obsessed with commercial transactions. Currently I am trying to write three books over and I think in southern California and the western states lectures which I try to publish the information in which I agreed they had surrendered, about the dilemma on the ground, the situation with which we are here all face. I apologize. I'm two years behind my plan. I should have started two years before these lectures. I was really on the road since October 1993. Meanwhile, there is already a year. This is currently what I'm trying to do and a lot of my energy and my focus I set out on it.

RK: Now you are in contact with the Andromeda agents. Who are the exact Andromedans?

AC: You are a special kind of living in a particular constellation of Andromeda. Are you one of thousands that exist out there. They are the special way in which I communicated and have shared with me their information. They have a white to bluish skin, they are about 1.2 m tall and they are human in every way.

RK: Where they come, Alex?

AC: All human life is from Lyra. Lyra as during a war was long before one of the exploded star, they drew during the war of Lyra to save their way and they went to different places in our galaxy. So originally came from the whole of human life by Lyra. Because of their environment connect from generation to generation changes in their bodies, which depend on the soil and organic about the things that is so dependent on plants. The different skin colors are related by genetics, which relates to the star, which they are exposed. Basically, this is their origin.

RK: So is their home star Lyra?

AC: Yes, this was originally

RK: Is that still their parent star?

AC: No, there is no human life more on Lyra.

RK: Where do you live now?

AC: In the constellation of Andromeda.

RK: distributed in the whole art ration?

AC: Yes.

RK: There must be a lot of them then. Then they have to be a huge civilization.

AC: Yes they are. They are a very very old breed.

RK: Have you described in detail their own civilization?

AC: Yes they have.

RK: Could you maybe go a little more detail on some things, maybe you even know what most clearly about their civilization?

AC: Basically, no matter where they are, it exists in you a "one-world government. In the spiritual level, your company estimated 4700 years is more advanced than ours. On the technological level, they are us about 50,000 years in advance. But there is a balance between their technology and their spiritual life. In other words, their technology, they created the are based on a spiritual need to develop, and not to defend it, although it could also use.

RK: Well, you tell me now that they 4700 years spiritually advanced than we ...

AC: Yes.

RK: How to measure for spiritual progress in years?

AC: I'm not sure. That's what they gave me said so.

RK: Okey, I understand.

AC: Use in their world you do not do the time-concept. There are no such things really. You use these numbers to get us halfway so we can use as reference.

RK: I see. As mentioned their world in their own language?

AC: You do not talk. For them everything is a symbol. The genus communicates telepathically. I have to go back a little further. There are 28 different breeds. Not all are human. Many are dimensional, plasmisch, organic, the Andromedans were the self before the human form of existence is arrived there. Or the Lyran went there and were then Andromeda agents.
There are different levels of dimensions a lot of life. If we intervene in the fifth dimension, although we are still here on the third level, our consideration of it as a soul. On each of the different dimensions, there are unermesslichees life that is completely different, than we can imagine, because our imagination knows only the third dimension. Even the fourth dimension is very different but we will have in the fourth dimension, but a body.

RK: Is the third dimension is now the lowest density, or is it even smaller?

AC: The animal kingdom, which would of insects and the planetary systems we classify as low, but to be honest, I do not have a clear definition of it because I did not ask for it. My focus was really just "where do we go from here?"

RK: What is the main difference between the third and fourth dimension?

AC: The real difference is consciousness. In the fourth Dimension you can instantly generate virtually all of what you need. Whatever your thoughts always, it manifests itself immediately. Therefore, there is a higher responsibility to the handling of it.

So in the fourth dimension we are something like a group mind. In the fourth dimension we all communicate telepathically. In other words, anyone can read the thoughts of another. Which means that one must be sincere. You can not have secret plans because people can see through you. In the fourth dimension, we will also be assessed clairvoyant. We will be possible to see energy fields, that is, to see life forms. Which means if you were hiding something, could you see it immediately.

I said also that if we enter into the fourth dimension, will change our justice system. There are still positive and negative. Exists even further to the fifth dimension where you will feel in a strong degree the duality of our everyday lives. What will happen is that you will have a judge and you all will have to be clairvoyant. You will read the energy fields and they will know who is telling the truth and who is not. It is all based on the judge. It is based on energy, not words.

In the fourth dimension, if you're running on a past or anfässt the hand of another, you will be instantly know everything about him. I repeat again: there will be no secret plans. Everyone will be like he claims to be. However, if you choose to cook their own thing based on his secret plans, of whatever is that, one will have the freedom to do so. But you will know, or know people will, I will immediately know who we're dealing with.

RK: Do you own a business?

AC: Yes.

RK: What is the basis of their economy? Is it really such a thing as spiritual economy? I have heard from some people when they talk about their experiences with an extraterrestrial civilization that they possessed a kind of spiritual economy, in that the amount of mental energy that you invest in something worth getting. Have you told anything about how their social system work?

AC: OK. I know something about it. Each is given exactly what he needs for his development. There are many different races and each race has ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment