Monday, April 21, 2008

Vulger Scenes Of Mera Nam Joker

shootout with horror

Phil Schneider tells of a shooting with the big gray aliens in the Dulce underground facilities ...

One thing that I want to convey to you is that during the incredible part, I am building another base in Dulce, New Mexico, which is the laboratory in Los Alamos, had been involved. It is a biological laboratory. In the southwest corner of Archuleta Mesa, we have built an underground facility, which was a total of about 3 cubic miles of owned and completely underground. Southwest, we were ... middle of a process early in the construction of four tunnel-like holes, some of which ranged about 4 km deep into the ground. At that time we have originally used a variety of drills, which managed about 3.2 miles a day, which was pretty fast. The equipment is broken down in regular intervals. So we wanted to go down, send someone down to a human observer or in this case, several human observers, so they should figure out what was going on. To our surprise all ... First of all, the government knew all about it, but she simply told no one. When I suddenly saw members of the Green and Black Berets, who were in camps ... in the camps of geologists ... I knew that something was going on. First of all, I knew all about the "alien agenda". Let me explain briefly. The best of our knowledge to the great gray aliens were 400 to 500 years long may be housed in this underground city was. This was one of their internal bases. And we eagerly holes through their Roof drilled. All the smelly, sticky, black air came out firing ... through the first hole came out this whole polluted air. So for us it really seemed as if we were just bored to hell. Anyway, when we had our drilled four holes in two days ... So if you are building an underground facility, then you bohrst four basic holes, then you build something that is called "chambers" or "connecting halls, and you use explosives, a special explosive equipment, the rock formations into account by analyzing and it is literally blown out of the tunnel, or it melts the rock out or you let him fall flat to the large to build facilities that are needed for such a device. So, during this process, I was in one of these baskets lowered through these holes and at a distance up to about the older lady up front was an approximately 2 m big gray alien, which stinkenste and most terrible rubbish bin, you can imagine, the entity was absolutely awful, and I have not lost much time and I grabbed my gun, at the time when I was an engineer, I had no way of carrying around one of these big guns with me ... the security forces are carrying with them, but only a PPK pistol with a magazine six shots. It was, after all after August 1979. So, he wore a normal, tight-fitting suit, something like a space suit, and I reached for my gun and pulled it out, what in this brief moment was not very easy ... well, and I started to shoot at. I have two of them killed, so they are mortal and die. But I noticed that while one of them made this gesture, and at all what I can remember is that he has with his hand as brandished in front of his chest. The next thing I remember was that I took a blue ray that I wriggle like a fish, read and gave me burned off my fingers just right. Some form of electrical power, as if from a Flash is made has burned off all my toenails, which then roasted my left foot, and has burned away the shoes directly to me ... all I can remember, were the smoking ruins ... While I was still conscious, but I can not remember so much. And there was a member of the Green Berets, who was right behind me, who has risked his life and he died after he risked his life and pulled me back and pushed the button and I was brought up, or I could here no longer be present. It was a drama. I am forever in his debt. He has lost his life. 66 Secret Service agents and members of the Green and Blacks Berets, hardened soldiers have lost their lives there because the government - has lied to us, the us has ever not told about the threat from extraterrestrials - our U.S. government. Down there is war and I mean this deadly serious. And he has since that time there on the bottom. Since late August 1979, our military, Russia's military, in fact the military in the world, with the extraterrestrials from outer space in a permanent situation of conflict. The Little Grey, the great horror, the reptilian, the whole thing ... There are 11 different races of aliens, two who are sympathetic, a race we had to leave quickly because the world both on the ground and attacked in the underground was, it is after all these Pleiadians, maybe some of you know anything about that? Could some of you might raise their hands if they have heard something vonBilly Meier - excellent, a considerable amount - in other words, Billy Meier is one of those lucky people who have realized in which she, he is a simple person and have him shown everything. They are those sympathetic to aliens who are here to help us ... I will now show you a picture ... I have here a picture I an alien, who has worked for the U.S. Pentagon, the last 58 years, his name is "Valiant 4". As can be seen the. Here my father is in the background.

0 comments:

Post a Comment